University of St.Gallen
Our values will underpin your personal future development
- HSG promotes a collaborative approach in an open and friendly atmosphere, facilitating a respectful and trustful cooperation between both students and the teaching and administrative staff.
- HSG’s comprehensive way of viewing problems leads to future-oriented and integrative solutions.
- HSG is innovative and fair in how it treats other people. Together and through strong commitment, we attain the goals that we set for ourselves.
- Our level of proficiency is primarily shown in reliable and meaningful solutions, which are highly effective.
MIM programme at this school
CEMS MIM is a double degree programme at the University of St.Gallen in combination with one of the HSG Master's programmes offered.
Living in the city
St.Gallen offers its approximately 80,000 inhabitants a historically valuable old town. The narrow streets with many shops, cosy restaurants and bars at every corner create an atmosphere you can’t help falling in love with. The Abbey District, with the baroque cathedral and Abbey Library, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and thus of international significance. Further cultural highlights include performances at the City Theatre, the Concert Hall, the St.Gallen Festivals, as well as exhibitions in numerous museums. Particularly popular with students is the St.Gallen Open Air, a three-day music festival witch bands and artists from around the world.
Also check out the Instragram account of #thisismysaintgallen
Although Switzerland is not famous for its affordability, St.Gallen is one of the less expensive cities in Switzerland. You can expect monthly expenditures of about CHF 2᾽000.00. This includes rent, food, texts and travel expenses, but can vary depending on individual needs.
CEMS Club St. Gallen
The CEMS Club St Gallen (CCSG) is the local CEMS student association that enhances student life and fosters relationships between corporate partners, CEMS Alumni and CEMS students. By complementing the academic program with various social and professional events, the CCSG forms an integral part of the University of St.Gallen's vibrant CEMS life. Click here to learn more.
1.5 to 2 years
- Master of Arts in Marketing Management
- Master of Arts in Strategy and International Management
- Master of Arts in International Affairs and Governance
- Master of Arts in Business Innovation
- Master of Arts in Accounting and Finance
- Master of Arts in Banking and Finance
- Master of Arts in Economics
- Master of Arts in Quantitative Economics and Finance
- Master of Arts in Law and Economics
- Master of Arts in Business Management
- Master of Arts in Management, Organization Studies and Cultural Theory
- Master of Arts in Law
- Master of Arts in International Law