Alumni of the Year Awards
In the 30+ year strong history of CEMS, we have had many great people pass through the portals of our alliance. CEMS continues to be strong thanks to the successes of our alumni spread all across the world and we greatly value our solid network of alumni along with the contributions they have made towards global causes.
The CEMS Alumni Awards are presented annually to outstanding alumni in recognition of excellent contributions to promote one or many of the CEMS values based on the 5 important parameters below:
1. Global Citizenship
2. Cultural Diversity
3. Professional Responsibility
4. Professional Accountability
5. Impact on society as a whole
NB: Nominations can be contributed by the following CEMS Community members: students, alumni, academic representative (i.e. program manager, corporate relations manager, academic director, CP, GO etc.).
- Graduate with a CEMS degree (by November 2022 by the latest, both by CEMS & home school)
- Illustrate and promote one or many of the 5 CEMS values
- No self nominations accepted
- Alumni who have won a CEMS Alumni of the Year Award in the past may not be nominated or win a different award category
For further information on regulation procedures, see here.
CEMS Alumni Award Categories
1. Junior Alumni Award (1 to 5 years)
2. Mid-Career Alumni Award (6 to 15 years)
3. Senior Alumni Award (16 to 30+ years)
Important Dates to Remember
Nominations open: May 30th, 2022
Nominations close: September 9th, 2022
Voting opens: September 27th, 2022
Voting closes: October 24th, 2022
NB: Opening & closing times are reflected as 10:00 CEST (Paris time).
When voting, the CEMS Community members may only select one candidate per award category. Voting is open to the entire CEMS Community (i.e. students, alumni, academics, etc.).
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your enthusiastic participation and with the help in spreading the CEMS spirit!