Bocconi University is a teaching and research university of international standing in economics, management, political science, data science and legal studies. Founded in 1902, it was the first Italian university to offer a degree in economics.
Bocconi combines a strong theoretical background with real-world applications, aiming to provide selected students – from Italy, Europe and the rest of the world – with a truly international education that leads to professional growth and superior access to the job market. We are committed to providing merit and financial-need based scholarships for talented students who will be the business leaders of the future.
By virtue of being a major hub in the European and global network of business and economics universities, Bocconi exchanges faculty and cooperates on important projects with like-minded European and American universities and business schools. We have close relations with major corporations and international agencies, and constantly interact with the business and economic environment to assess new issues, implement new techniques, and start new research endeavors.
Our programs in economics, management and finance are among the best in the world. The QS World University Rankings lists Bocconi among the five best institutions in Europe in these fields, while the Financial Times ranks our Master of Science degrees in Finance and Management among the top ten worldwide.
MIM programme at this school
At Bocconi, the CEMS MIM program is offered during the second year of the MSc in International Management.
About the one-year CEMS MIM degree program:
- It is a global program (33 partner universities and around 70 corporate and social partners) of which Bocconi is one of the four founding members and the only Italian partner university
- It was jointly designed by the universities and corporate partners that shape the CEMS network
- It is exclusively open to students studying at the prestigious member universities
- It provides a select group of high profile, internationally-minded and multilingual students with the know-how and expertise needed to succeed in the new international business environment taking on senior international management roles
- Designed by both academic and business leaders, the CEMS MIM program connects university education and business expertise and is therefore able to offer keen insights into management best practice
- The MIM study plan includes not only innovative interdisciplinary courses but also seminars and real case studies in order to develop the necessary skills to work on international teams
- Students benefit from a lifelong connection with the CEMS community, both professionally – with access to job opportunities and employers – and also as part of a very active, supportive network around the world
- Over 12000 CEMS alumni with 85 different nationalities currently occupy positions at various management levels in a broad range of industry sectors across the world.
Living in the city
Bocconi is located in Milan, Italy’s most cosmopolitan and dynamic city, a capital of commerce, design, fashion and music. From imposing gothic structures to challenging contemporary art, centuries of creativity live here. Milan is a blend of history and modernity, towering structures and picturesque parks, exclusive performances and free concerts and events – it’s the perfect city for a well-rounded university experience.
CEMS Club Milan
The CCM is an official representative of all CEMS students studying at Bocconi, both home and incoming students from universities in the CEMS Global Alliance. It is a platform that unites CEMS students, Corporate Partners, and CEMS Alumni.
CEMS Club Milan aims to:
➔ Create a vibrant community among CEMS students at Bocconi to help them make the most out of their CEMS experience;
➔ Connect current CEMS students at Bocconi with all CEMS stakeholders including other CEMS students, Alumni, Corporate and Social Partners; and
➔ Take responsible actions towards the local and global community on a social and environmental level. In short, CEMS Club Milan is the official representation of all CEMS students at Bocconi and aims to create an inclusive community and an unforgettable CEMS experience, guided by the CEMS global values.
End of August
- Laurea Specialistica in International Management