Are you looking for an entry-level position, graduate programme or an internship offer from one of the world’s top recruiters?
Mark down the dates in your calendar to join the Global Recruitment Event from March 9 to 19, 2021. Use this unique CEMS recruiting opportunity to engage with recruiters from around the world and discover new employers.
Apply for any offers advertised by our participating CEMS Corporate Partners and get the chance to be invited to an online pre-scheduled interview and enter their recruitment process.
Starting February 22nd, 7am CET / 2pm SGT, connect on the Global Recruitment Event platform and start applying for any of the advertised positions from over 20 CEMS Corporate Partners which will be participating in this event from March 9 to 19!
Internships and job opportunities in consulting, consumer goods, pharmaceutical, luxury goods and many more sectors will be available on the platform. Send your application to get the chance to be invited for a pre-scheduled interview with one of the many corporate representatives.
How to register and apply for a pre-scheduled interview:
- Step 1 - Access the platform by using the link from the email you will receive from CEMS on February 22nd. Registration will open at 7am CET / 2pm SGT.
- Step 2 - Set up your profile and update your CV with all necessary information
- Step 3 - Navigate the platform, browse through the different internship and job offers. Start applying for career positions around the world.
- Step 4 - Apply to any of the advertised positions until March 8th. Starting March 9th, employers will review your application and may invite you for an interview during the 10 days period.
- Step 5 - Once accepted, you will be able to access the recruiters' agenda and select your preferred time which are reflected in your own timezone. Please make sure to check your email regularly between March 9-19.
Connect on the CEMS Career Center and check your mail inbox regularly to stay up with the latest information regarding the CEMS Global Recruitment Event. We are looking forward to meeting may of you!