Are you interested in pursuing a career in consulting? Would you like to broaden your network and hear from experience representatives working in the consulting industry? Interested in getting tips from experienced CEMS alumni?
Register for our next edition of the Rotational Industry Chats which will take place on June 9th at 1pm CEST. During this hour long session, discuss with 5 CEMS Alumni working for Boston Consulting Group, Capgemini Invent, Gartner, Integration Consulting and Kearney and get more information on your preferred consulting companies, extend your network and learn from mentors.
For this edition, we are delighted to welcome:
- Clara Weiss - Consultant Climate & Sustainability at Boston Consulting Group, CEMS Alum of 2019 (ESADE/HKUST). Based in Spain / UAE
- Nicky Tuominen - Management Consultant at Capgemini Invent, CEMS Alum of 2021 (AALTO/USYD). Based in Finland
- Gaia Piccardo - Operations Program Manager at Gartner, CEMS Alum of 2021 (ESADE/NUS). Based in Spain
- Lucas Castro - Senior Consultant at Integration Consulting, CEMS Alum of 2021 (FGV/USYD). Based in Brazil
- Neil Merchant - Manager at Kearney, CEMS Alum of 2017 (IIMC/WU). Based in the US
Register for this event from May 31st at 12pm CEST onwards and get assigned in a breakout room with 4-5 other people to discuss with one of the participating alumni. Use this opportunity to navigate the breakout rooms and ask all of your questions to our speakers in a laid-back setting. Please note that seats available will be limited to ensure better interaction. Please make sure that you are available before registering; attendance will be monitored.
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com
We are looking forward to seeing many of you there!