Opportunities and Benefits for Social Partners:
- Having an impact on management education with leading schools
- Free support with consultancy projects (business projects), interns
- Developing content for the CEMS MIM (courses, case studies, internships, business projects)
- Proposing placement opportunities for students and graduates
- Contributing to governance (position on CEMS Board and/or strategic Task Forces)
- Having an impact with future business leaders and students
- Promoting their ideas and projects with decision-makers at 60+ multinational companies
Selection criteria: non-profit status, international scope and multi-country representation, non-political or religious affiliation, motivation for cooperating with the corporate world.
- CARE International - a major international humanitarian agency delivering broad-spectrum emergency relief and long-term international development projects.
- Fairtrade Labelling Organizations International - a non-profit, multi-stakeholder association that develops and reviews Fairtrade Standards, assists producers in gaining and maintaining Fairtrade certification and capitalizing on market opportunities.
- Transparency International - a non-governmental organisation that monitors and publicises corporate and political corruption in international development.
- United Nations Alliance of Civilizations – an initiative that seeks to galvanise international action against extremism through the forging of international, intercultural and interreligious dialogue and cooperation.