Students are selected for their outstanding profile:
- high academic standards and professional skills
- ability to perform effectively in a fast changing environment
- empathy with different cultures, values and behaviours
- willingness to take responsibility within society”
Students and Selection
The CEMS MIM is a joint degree, exclusively open to students enrolled in a Master's programme (MSc) at one of our CEMS Academic Member institutions. Students apply for the programme at post-graduate level, and the programme must be completed together with the home school’s MSc requirements.
Students are selected for CEMS MIM on the basis of their potential for an international career. Selection juries involve both schools and corporate partners’ representatives. Selection criteria are: academic achievements; interpersonal competencies; desire to achieve; integrity; international orientation. A strong distinctive feature of CEMS students is their practice of foreign languages (including English) at fluent level.
Selection process design
- The key selection criteria will be assessed through written and/or online application documents and through a personal meeting (for example an interview or at an assessment centre).
- Applicants will be required to submit documents containing a centrally designed application form, a motivation letter, a CV, language certificates and grade reports
- Each CEMS university may require the student to include additional documentation. Please see the application form for the school you are interested in or their fact sheet found on cems.org.
- A pre-selection on the basis of the documents is carried out
- In addition to the application documents, a panel jury comprising of an academic and a corporate representative, or an assessment centre evaluates the fulfilment of criteria.
Check application procedures and apply online on the selection tab of the University presentation