In this section you will find useful information about the CEMS Global Value Statement, an initiative that was introduced at the 2010 CEMS Annual Events in Rotterdam.
As a lifelong member of the CEMS community, I hereby commit to uphold and be guided by the following principles:
- The pursuit of excellence with the highest standards of integrity, humility, and ethical conduct.
- Professional responsibility and accountability in relation to society and the environment
- Drawing upon the value of cultural diversity with respect and empathy
My decisions and actions, both now and in the future, will reflect this Commitment to Global Citizenship that I make here today.
This is the statement that CEMS students have the opportunity to formally commit to after their graduation. This is a personal commitment. You can print the GVS, sign it and keep it in your personal records.
These values are at the very core of CEMS and it is hoped that the act of signing the Global Values Statement will strengthen these values within the Community, encourage reflection, inspire action, and challenge us all to uphold them in the future as responsible leaders and ambassadors of CEMS.
More on the subject
- Download the GVS (pdf file)
- GVS : the FAQ
- GVS : the Video
- GVS : 2010 Annual Events
- GVS : 2011 Annual Events in Lisbon
And join discussion groups on
In the press