Students must pass CEMS Courses accounting for 45 ECTS credits in the MIM Programme.
- During Term 1, students have to successfully complete a CEMS Course in the field of Global Strategy.
- During Term 2, students have to successfully complete a CEMS Course in the field of Global Management Practice.
These courses are offered exclusively to CEMS students.
The remaining Electives and Exclusives (Electives offered only to CEMS students) CEMS courses are a selection of the best courses with an International Management profile chosen from the portfolio of the member institutions.
- Mandatory courses: these comprise one course in the field of Global Strategy and one in the field of Global Management Practice.
- Elective courses: a selection of the best courses chosen from the portfolio of the member institutions.
- Exclusive courses: electives that are offered only to CEMS MIM students
- Open electives: provide the opportunity to develop a more holistic view by taking a course in History, Psychology or Political Science etc.
- CEMS Electives accounting for a maximum of 7.5 ECTS can be substituted by a Research Project
- CEMS Courses accounting for a maximum of 15 ECTS credits may be taken outside the MIM year (before or one year later). This flexibility rule is subject to local regulation and may not be offered at each institution.
After application of all flexibility rules, a student must successfully pass a minimum of 24 ECTS per term, and will be able to credit no more than 37.5 ECTS per term. This includes the Block Seminar, Skill Seminars and Business Project.
To access the CEMS-MIM programme offer, chose a school and select the MIM programme offer tab