In 2013, six CEMS Corporate Partners - Fidelity International, Henkel, L'Oréal, Reckitt Benckiser, Shell and Vodafone - took part in this innovative and environmentally-friendly recruitment and networking event.
Nearly 350 CEMS students and young alumni connected during the day and had a unique opportunity to interact with the recruiters of the companies of their interest.
- To provide our Corporate Partners with a new cost-effective tool to reach-out to our students and alumni anywhere around the world
- To respond to the demand of our students for increased interaction with our corporate partners
- To accompany the CEMS globalisation drive in an environmentally sensitive and responsible manner
Virtual Career Fair 2012 Flashback
In 2012, eleven CEMS Corporate Partners took part in the first edition of this innovative recruitment and networking event. Nearly 450 CEMS students and young alumni connected during the 24 hour event and had a unique opportunity to interact with the recruiters of the companies of their interest.
Key Facts & Figures of VCF 2012:
11 CEMS Corporate Partners participated: ABB, Arcelik, Barilla, EADS, Henkel, Indesit, L'Oréal, Shell, Siemens Management Consulting, Société Générale, Vodafone
· 450 CEMS students & alumni
· 77% students, 23% alumni
· 50% female, 50% male
· Average time spent connected to the fair: 3 hours per person