Hosted by Università Bocconi on November 28th -December 1st, 2007.
Some highlight events are:
CEMS Annual Meeting Plenary Session
The 2007 Annual Meeting was hosted by Università Bocconi in Milan on Friday, November 30th.
During the assembly, Chairman, Bernard Ramanantsoa, presented the strategy for CEMS for the years to come and Executive Director, François Collin, looks back on the year.
This year two new schools joined the CEMS Alliance
- Japan: Keio University (http://www.keio.ac.jp/)
- Portugal : Universidade Nova (http://www.unl.pt/nova)
And five Corporate Partners
- Adidas (http://www.adidas.com)
- A.T. Kearney (http://www.atkearney.com)
- Boston Consulting Group (http://www.bcg.com/)
- Mc Kinsey and Company (http://www.mckinsey.com)
- Statkraft (http://www.statkraft.com/)
The CEMS Career Forum 2007 took place on Saturday December 1St, in Milan, hosted by Università Luigi Bocconi.
Some facts :
- Corporate partners Present:42
- Corporate partners with stands: 42
- Corporate Partners with pre-scheduled interviews: 29
- Corporate Partners with Walk in interviews: 27
- Number of pre-scheduled interviews: 904
- Students having applied for pre-scheduled interviews: 574
- 293 CEMS students received subsidised travel from CEMS to travel to Milan
Some statements :
- 95% of corporate respondents rated the overall quality of the participating students as excellent or good.
- 93% of corporate respondents rated the overall organisation of the event as excellent or good.
The corporate partners who attended :
A.T. Kearney , BP , Crédit Agricole SA , EADS , Elcoteq SE , Electrolux , Eni International Resources Limited , Fidelity International , Fortis , Haniel Group , Henkel , Hydro , Indesit Company s.p.a. , ING Group , International Finance Corporation (IFC), World Bank Group , JPMorgan , KONE , KPMG , L’Oréal , LVMH , Mol RT , Nestlé , Nokia Corporation , Novo Nordisk , PricewaterhouseCoopers , Reuters , Royal Bank of Scotland , Société Générale , Statoil , Swiss Re , Tele2 , The Boston Consulting Group , UBS , UniCredit Group , Vestas Wind Systems A/S , Whirlpool , Wolseley plc , Zurich Financial Services
CEMS MIM Graduation Ceremony
381 n° of CEMS MIM Graduates from the class year 2006-2007 joined the ranks of the CEMS Alumni community which now numbers in excess of 4500. The 2007 CEMS MIM Graduation Ceremony honoured 250 graduates with their degrees in view of a 900 full audience of professors, proud parents and friends.
The very modern and avant-garde EastEnd Studios paid host to the final event on the weekend’s agenda:
where all community members had the opportunity to come together to celebrate with the new graduates. The festivities lasted late into the night as the CEMS Annual Events 2007 wound to a close.
On behalf of the CEMS Community we extend our congratulations and appreciation to the Bocconi organising committee for a splendid organisation and incomparable hospitality.
More flashback about the CEMS Annual Events 2007 on the old website (where you may find the Italian CEMS Hymn!)