Now into its fourth year as a stand-alone event hosted by Corvinus University of Budapest, the CEMS Career Forum welcomed over 1,000 students, alumni, careers and corporate relations experts from CEMS member schools and representatives and recruiters from 36 corporate partners.
Held on 16-17 November, the two-day formula comprised the main recruitment events (company presentations, pre-scheduled interviews and the Saturday job fair), but also vital learning opportunities. While over 450 students followed 20 CEMS MIM-accredited skill seminars, corporate relations managers from CEMS member schools enjoyed valuable networking and knowledge-sharing time with recruitment experts from some of the many companies present in Budapest.
- 36 CEMS Corporate Partners participated
- 21 CEMS Corporate Partners offered pre-scheduled interviews to students
- 11 CEMS Corporate Partners offered pre-scheduled interviews to young alumni (0-4 years after graduation)
- 20 CEMS MIM-accredited half-day skill seminars were offered to almost 600 students
- 800 CEMS Students applied for pre-scheduled interviews
- 742 CEMS Students registered for accredited skill seminars
- Number of pre-scheduled interviews: 453
- Number of students with an interview: 340
- Number of student nationalities represented: 40
- Number of financial subsidies distributed: 278