What the CEMS Alumni Association is offering you for €60 contribution:
Dedicated staff and fellow Alumni volunteers
- One full-time CEMS Alumni Association Executive Director
- CAA Board consisting of 11 elected Alumni volunteer members
- Over 25 Local Committees consisting of 2-15 active elected Alumni volunteers
CEMS Who's Who
- Access to the CEMS Directory. Direct access to almost 9,000 Alumni & over 1,000 Students
- LinkedIn and Facebook groups with steadily growing number of Alumni & Student profiles, job postings and news from the network
CEMS Alumni Events
- Social and professional CEMS and CEMS partner events all year long, like the CEMS Career Forum, Annual Events, Waltzing Days, RCC Conference in London or skiing in Kaprun
- Reduced fees to participate in all events organised by the CAA Board and Local Committees around the year
CEMS Magazine and eNewsletters
- Print edition of the CEMS Magazine twice per year, bringing you news and the perspective of all CEMS stakeholders, (academics, corporate partners, students and alumni) on relevant business topics
- eNewsletters with updates about events and new services three times per year
- Update your contact details online in the CEMS Directory to ensure you receive the CEMS Magazine and our eNewsletters
Opportunities to promote and market your business to CEMS Alumni
- The CAA supports CEMS Alumni members to promote and market their business within the CEMS network
- Promotions can be placed in the CEMS magazine, on the CEMS website and/ or eNewsletters
CEMS Career Services
- Career services of CEMS and CEMS member schools
- Access to coaching, mentoring and sponsoring
CEMS Global Advisory & Mentoring Platform (GAMP)
- Paying members will receive free access to this CEMS career service
- The GAMP is a CEMS unique online platform where Alumni and Students can receive career advice from experienced CEMS Alumni and professionals around the world.
- Advice services offered are resume and cover letter critiques, general career and regional advice conversations and mock-interviews.
- The platform is planned to launch in Q1, 2014.
CEMS Career Forum
- CEMS Alumni can participate in the annual CEMS Career Forum attended by CEMS Corporate Partners where there may be opportunities for arranging walk-in interviews with company representatives
- As of 2010 alumni with between 0 and 4 years of professional experience may also apply for pre-scheduled interviews
Wetfeet Career Insider Guides
- As a paying member of the CAA, you have access to this award-winning, rich, comprehensive career tool and the Wetfeet Insider Guides, usually retailing at $14.95 each, for free
- By utilizing Wetfeet, you'll be able to conduct in-depth research on companies, careers and industries. You can download Wetfeet Insider Guides such as “Negotiating Your Salary and Perks”, “Brand Thyself”, “Careers with a Conscience” or “Survival Guide for Women in Business”
Click here to check your membership status and to receive access and register to use the free CEMS Wetfeet service. For more information about the Wetfeet Insider Guides go to: http://store.wetfeet.com.
Going Global Country Guides
- CAA contributing members receive access to Going Global and valuable country guides, usually retailing at USD 19.95, for free
- Going Global provides country-specific career and employment information, including world-wide internship and job postings, H1B employer listings, expert advise on visa, corporate profiles, contacts to local executive search forms and career resources
Click here to check your membership status and to receive access and register to use the free CEMS Going Global service. For more information about the services offered by Going Global go to: http://www.goingglobal.com.
CEMS Job Market
- The online job market centralises a spectrum of international job offers, including those from CEMS Corporate Partners, alumni entrepreneurs and head-hunters. Visit the online Job Market
- CEMS Corporate Partners have indicated interest in recruiting more CEMS alumni and specifically to advance in providing senior alumni insight in CEMS Corporate Partner opportunities
CEMS Personal Development Opportunities
Access to opportunities for personal development within the CEMS network.
Access to CEMS Alumni Services
- Enjoy a 20% reduction on Spanish language courses in Argentina or Uruguay with www.academiabariloche.com, www.academiabuenosaires.com, and www.academiamontevideo.com where you can choose from a wide range of courses. Includes Business Spanish, Spanish and Tango, Spanish and volunteer work. This discount is offered by CEMS Alumnus Utz Friedrich Hoeser (CEMS Class of 93). Please contact us for further details
- Access your own community of CEMS Alumni on Knok, the home exchange network, enabling you to travel to otherplaces exchanging your home with other CEMS members via http://www.knok.com/cems. Developed by Juanjo Rodriguez (CEMS Class of 98)
- Offer a room in your house or rent our your property to a CEMS student or alum via www.housinganywhere.com. This service has been developed by Niels van Deuren (CEMS Class of 2009). Currently, the service is still a student-to-student platform, alumni can use the service when they send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your contribution will be used, amongst others, to ensure:
- Sustainability of the CEMS Alumni Association, including one full-time coordinator and office materials
- Creation and continued improvement of valuable services to CEMS Alumni and Students. For example, the Global Advisory & Mentoring Platform (GAMP) that will be launched in 2014 to provide online access to knowledge, advise and mentoring across the network and beyond
- Funds to manage financial risk for volunteer Board members when organising large events globally and locally
- Once per year travel reimbursement of 200euros per elected Local Committee volunteer representative to attend the General Assembly. At the GA representatives vote on proposals put forward by members, discuss strategic priorities globally and locally and set operational roadmaps to succeed
- A global event insurance to lift the risk for the Association, Executive Director and volunteer Board members to run the Association and its events
- Promotion of the CEMS brand to increase its reputation and the value of the CEMS MIM degree and Alliance to benefit Alumni and CEMS partners
- Amongst others…
If you would like more information, feel free to contact the CEMS Alumni Association Executive Director.